Terms and Conditions
Welcome to My Picture Puzzle, a division of Puzzle HQ Pty Ltd (ABN 51 619 123 063) . Our products are sold and services provided subject to the following terms and conditions. Placing an order on this website, or via phone or via email with My Picture Puzzle indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access these Terms and Conditions and that you have read and accepted them.
The term ‘content’ refers to any content you email, message, load or post to this website or social media accounts managed by My Picture Puzzle. Examples of content include, but are not limited to, photos, images, electronic files, text, data, sketches, drawings, graphics, and digital images.
Conditions of Use
Users of My Picture Puzzle must adhere to the following conditions:
- Users must not use content to which they do not own the copyright, or do not have the permission of the copyright owner to use.
- Users must obtain permission from all third parties to use any content that contains or depicts said third parties.
- Users must not use content that contains or depicts or encourages a criminal offence, violates the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Users must not use content that a reasonable observer would consider to be sexual imagery, sexual images involving children, or deviant sexual acts.
- Users must not use content that a reasonable observer would consider contains or depicts violence.
- Users must not use content that contains or depicts illegal drugs or associated paraphernalia.
- Users must not use content or products and services on this website or associated social media accounts to defame, disparage or ridicule other people, or encourage others to do the same.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of unsuitable content. We will determine at our sole discretion if content is in compliance with our Conditions of Use.
- All products sold by My Picture Puzzle are for personal use only and are not for re-sale or distribution.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove any content that we at our sole discretion deem does not meet the Conditions of Use listed above.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. Reparation will be limited to the amount paid by you for said order, less a $15.00 processing fee.
- You will retain ownership of your content.
- If you use this website you agree to accept responsibility for all activity that occurs under your account or password, or as a guest user.
- You understand and accept that the use of this site and the products and services is at your sole risk.
- Subject to Australian Law, you understand and agree that Puzzle HQ Pty Ltd, T/A My Picture Puzzle shall not be liable for any breach of copyright and indemnify Puzzle HQ Pty Ltd, T/A My Picture Puzzle from any loss, claim or recovery action from any copyright owner or third party person depicted in content supplied by you.
Last Updated 16 July 2017